So finally a Michael Jackson album. Probably there’s no one in this world that doesn’t know him. I’ve listened a few of MJ’s song before but I never got the chance to listen to his album. So let’s see how it goes.
- Wanna Be Startin’ Something- Honestly, not that much a good start for track 1. The drums are weird and I don’t like the overall vibe of the song
- Baby Be Mine- The beat got some 90s G-Funk feel. Overall the song is really smooth. But honestly I can’t get used to the way he sings.
- The Girl Is Mine- Wow, a collab with legend Paul McCartney. Very similary feel to the previous song.
- Voice-Over Session From Trailer-
- Thriller- Again, great song, just might not be my type of music.
- Beat It- Alright, there we go, the most famous song. I love it since it got a rock and roll feel. The lyrics are good btw.
- Billie Jean- Another famous song. Even though I’ve never heard of it, I know MJ got a song called Billie Jean. But to be honest, I just don’t feel like his music matches my music taste. So this song, again, just mediocre. Just my personal opinion, I’m not tryna get hate.
- Human Nature- Now that’s a really good song. Full of emotion. Probably my second favorite behind Beat It.
- P.Y.T.(Pretty Young Thing)- Man, the beat is really uplifting. But is it just me, or this sounds kinda messy? What I love about it is the 80s feel tho.
- The Lady In My Life- Final track of the album. That’s another terrific song right there.
Michael Jackson is called the “King Of Pop”, and there is a reason that he is called that. This album definitely shows that he is the king of pop music. Unfortunately it just doesn’t match well with my music taste, but it is still a terrific album.